Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Something I find annoying

Recently, I went out with a couple of friends; just to catch up. Two other guys and a girl. Anyhow we have known each other for around 5years, and we were really close at one time

Now as to what I found annoying; every time any of us were to direct our attention to 'her', she would unconsciously pull close her sweater to cover up

First and foremost, don't wear such clothes if it makes you uncomfortable

Later, when I asked my friends about this, they found this pretty annoying too. We were kind of offended that after all that time, she thought no more of us. Not all guys are incessant skirt chasers, nor do they fawn over a little skin. But seemingly, she doesn't know that - hopefully, most do

Kinda hard to tell her differently though, can't exactly say "Hey, the other day when you were trying to cover up, well we found that annoying". So I'm gonna leave it as it is, and hope she learns from experience

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, i understand exactly.. That happened to me before, i thought i was the only one.. Haha, well i'm not such a freak after all.

~alex~

12:22 AM  
Blogger Gabriel said...

Hehe..No it's not just you... Thanks for stopping by btw

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home