Sunday, October 05, 2008

"Yes. He said it, 'I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until I became that person. Or he became me.' In the end, a man turns into what he thinks he is, however large or small. It is the reason why certain people are prone to colds and catastrophe. And why others can dance on water." - Cary Grant & Archibald Leach

With mystery comes power... - unknown

i miss the girl i was hoping she was - tru calling

The difference between the possible and the impossible, lies in determination - unknown

'a perfect lie' by the engine room:
"Make me beautiful....
Make me........
Perfect soul
Perfect mind
Perfect face
A perfect life"

Uncle Teddy: What you do defines who you are.
Max: "No...." "...Who you are defines what you do." - Across the Universe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home