Sunday, July 31, 2005

Danke sie

Just would like to thank all of you who made it for my b'day (and those who didn't!!)

In no particular order, thank you:

Charis - For not remembering that I actually owe you 6 downs
Colin Soo - for being timely
Dianna Lee - For cooking! and being you! (also the present- nice shirts)
Crystal Ong - for being there in spirit
Diana Chan - For annoying me and keeping me in my place
Natasha Alison - Same as above. and also for the promised labor which will come in due course
Zoe - for coming early (very uncharacteristic)
Eugene Lee - for offering crucial info on the art of barbecuing
Sharil - for being a bum
Bob (I have no idea what that guys name was, lets call him Bob) - for being Bob
Robin - for handling the barbecue
Jean - for reading the bible at a bbq, and adding some humour to my life
Soon seng - for teaching me how to play uno
Jason Ooi Guan Tsoon, Andrew Kwan Au Lo, Jensen Hor En Jun - also for being bums

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name spell as Krystle Ong. How many times do i have to tell u? N u din know how to play UNO. Ohhh Gosh.... hope u know how to play now. Take care kay!! really regret that i din attend urr party.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home