Sunday, July 03, 2005

On a tilt

Ok, so tell me I'm not weird...

You know that like there's that thing with fluid in your ear; and as we move, we sense the shift of the fluids and we know how to balance accordingly. Anyhow with that "thing" we'd be able to realize if the ground was crooked or not even, right; because the fluid moves according to gravity.....

So the earth is a perfect sphere; or the lower layers anyhow.. but the outer layers are somewhat crooked, and then we build on top of the crooked layers... meaning we are all actually crooked, right...

I came up with this idea of mine because where ever i went, I've been feeling crooked.. like i was slightly on a tilt....

Anyone else feel the same? Or is it just me? because it's really annoying me...

1 Comments:

Blogger daenielle said...

It's just you...hehe! Hey, send me a long email and tell me what's going on in college and stuff...

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home