Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Fish

Fine..... It seems that my writing style is boring its audience. Today I shall try something different; it’s my first try, so no laughs!

So a certain little piglet bought me a fish today... as u see, prior to that I had been complaining that I didn't have any pets. Well, fish aren't really what I would call a pet, but it’s the closest thing I'm going to get for a while with my dear fur intolerant sisters. Anyhow originally I named it Sharil- just to annoy a friend... but it seems like such an odd name for a fish... I’m thinking of naming it Bob now... or perhaps Bobby....hmmmmm..... Maybe Zoe? ChiChi would be an interesting choice... but more of a cat name. Anyhow, its purple/red.... quite an interesting blend of colors... Tried to take a photo of it, but its way too dark. A shame!!

I'm just going to call it Sharil till I get a proper name for it. Poor sharil was stuck in a little transparent plastic bag for 3hrs during taekwando. Then I came home and ate my dinner, had a 10minute nap... put on my com and chatted for 10mins before I remembered Sharil was in my backpack haha.... Poor Sharil!!

So how was that for my 1st attempt at being less educational, and more entertaining?

7 Comments:

Blogger Soon Seng said...

OH. MY. GOSH.
Are you serious? What kind of post is this? Haha...
This isn't exactly what we've been demanding for... but anyway, is Sharil still alive?

1:39 AM  
Blogger -chrisy- said...

lolxx..sharil?? does the real sharil know u name the fish his name? gosh..thank god is not chrisy. U a terible person. How could u forget there's a fish in your bag. Poor...fish. A good funny post. Keep it up. loxxx. cheers...

7:27 AM  
Blogger Gabriel said...

Sharil is alive and..."kicking"? haha

and ty chris =p

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm..a lil piglet bought u a fish?? interesting ^^ hehehe..btw,lil piglet is such a cute name!! i bet the person must be super cute too!! lolz =P

11:56 AM  
Blogger Gabriel said...

wellllll...hmmmmmmm.. let me think is she super cute??? hahaha... well there's this pic of her in egypt which she looks damn good in, but she doesnt like it =p

12:01 PM  
Blogger -chrisy- said...

hmm...i think i know who she is.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you left him in your backpack??? cruel evil fish torturer ...

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home