Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I used to restrain my first impulse; hiding away my true self and instead assuming an empty facade of politeness & political correctness. Then I learnt nothing and no one on this plane who fails to accept me for who I am is worth me living a life of lie.

"Love comes when manipulation stops; when you think more about the other person than about his or her reactions to you. When you dare to reveal yourself fully. When you dare to be vulnerable." - Joyce Brothers

"We cherish our friends not for their ability to amuse us, but for ours to amuse them." - Evelyn Waugh

“Sometimes, I feel I am really blessed to be blind because I probably would not last a minute if I were able to see things.” - Stevie Wonder

ROMEO
Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.
Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.
JULIET
Then have my lips the sin that they have took.
ROMEO
Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!
Give me my sin again.

"The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people!" - Randy Pausch from The Last Lecture

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home