Monday, August 15, 2005

A tribute

Some of the most interesting female figures in the media for 2005 (in my book anyway)

-Anna Rossum (Christine Daae) for her appearance in The Phantom of The Opera

-Daniela Alonso for her appearance in one tree hill Season 2
-Wonder Woman!! For her appearance in Justice League, Hereafter I
-Kiera Knightley for her appearance in The Jacket and King Arthur
-Angelina Jolie for her appearance in Mr. & Mrs. Smith
-Hilary Duff for everythign she's ever done
-Lindsay Lohan same as Hillary
-Eliza Dushku for Tru Calling, Buffy, Bring it on, the new guy...etc
-Marina Domashenko for her superb rendition of L'amour est un oiseau rebelle in Carmen
-Deanne Bray for playing the lead in Sue Thomas F.B.Eye
-Kristen Kreuk for smallville
-Kahlan Amnell & Cara (fictional characters from Terry Goodkind's, SOT series) for being Kahlan Amnell & Cara
-Jordis Unga (INXS) for her performance of "The man who sold the world"
-Mona Lisa for her quaint beauty
-Julia Roberts for her performance in Mona Lisa's smile
-Mandy Moore for perfectly playing the part in A Walk To Remember
-Jennifer Garner for Alias


I'm sleepy and shall continue this list at a later date

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol - I read the part about Kahlan and thought "Wow, same name as in the book ..." until I read the rest of that sentence. And strangely enough, though I started out hating Mandy Moore, I really like her now after seeing A Walk to Remember.

And I agree with most of your list - hey, we have the same taste in girls!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Gabriel said...

ooo... nice to meet a SOT fan... I only know like one other person who likes Terry Goodkind's books.. can't wait for the next book...
..Yea me too, i seriously didn't like her in princess diaries..

hehe, i guess we have good taste..

p/s:Is this you btw?
http://www.dragondata.com/~rhiannon

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home