Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Batman

Despite my long lived dislike towards batman, I'm actually starting to like the guy. Why the sudden change? Not that he has stopped being so pretentious and I'm so cool I only wear black, but for once his character has grown. (I'm talking about the JL series, not the movie... in the movies he showed plenty of character) In the most recent episode I watched, amusingly titled "This little piggy" Batman had to compromise his "I'm so dark and brooding" mantle for that of a singer. That’s right! Batman sang! I also probably have developed a greater affinity for the guy since he sang pretty well... good song choice too...

Click Here to listen to batman sing, Billie Holidays, Am I Blue?

5 Comments:

Blogger -chrisy- said...

i think i can sing better than him. im sure i can. hehehe....i pratice my singing in red box. u remember????

4:26 PM  
Blogger Gabriel said...

hahahaha i remember ur singing lolx.. and batman is better.. Trust Me! lol

6:33 PM  
Blogger -chrisy- said...

you are so mean. so so so mean.

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahha... kidding la hais... newzealanders have no sense of humor lolx... no offense kiwi's!!

5:10 PM  
Blogger -chrisy- said...

thank god im not a new zealander. Not proud to be.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home