Monday, September 25, 2006

Hate comes easily

It's easy to hate... easier to blame someone when things go wrong... or even when things go right...

This wouldn't be the first time I've said sorry via this blog.... nor will it probably be my last... we all make mistakes... for mine I am really sorry... and I know its probably easy to hate me... hate may be a strong word... but that's what it feels like...

To forgive is hard and to forget is harder yet...but I would never ask you to forget... if we forget our mistakes we learn nothing.... I ask only that I am forgiven...

However if I am not... then I thank you for making me realize the errors of my ways

I know you'll probably never read this... but that's ok... I'll do it in person later...

You puzzled readers now wonder what's the point of making a redundant apology to a ghost? To quote sum German dead guy, "one must repay good and ill, but why precisely to the one who has done us good or ill?" This is an apology to the person I have wronged... and an acclamation of change to the rest I have yet to wrong... change doesn't come easily or in neatly planned stages... but it does come... and I shall make the change for I wish not to wrong any other

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home