Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Interestingly, I've found that my blog now acts only as a quote storage medium... true, most of the quotes selected and posted as I identify with its meaning... but many times I've visited blogger.com wanting to write something which cannot be described by quotes alone... but I hesitate... not due to a lack of communication skills... but due to a fear of what I may write... and who may read it & what they may think... historically I prefer the cryptic...

nothing ventured, nothing gained...

lets try something different today...

I have very high expectation for myself and others... which is why I get highly disappointed in myself and in others when we fall short of expectations... I know, rationally, its silly to expect such standards from such flawed creatures... which is why I almost never express my disappointment... I wear a merry mask of contentment at most times.. on occasion I even fool myself ... but sometimes, the facade slips... to those who have caught sight, I apologize... I'm better now though... I'm more tolerant towards transgressions committed by myself & others... but I still take it hard... my consolation is that from every mistake I commit, I learn... and I get one step closer to being the person I want to be... but what of others? am I doomed to live a lie? I don't think so... I have seen small pieces of perfection, and this.. gives me hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home