Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Chuck & Blair

B: You here to gloat?
C: Over what?
B: Well you won...
C: I didn’t win
B: Then why does it feel like I lost?
C: The reason why we can’t say those three words to each other isn't because they aren’t true
B: Then why?
C:
 I think we both know that the moment we do, it won’t be the start of something … it’ll be the end. Think about it. Chuck and Blair, going to the movies. Chuck and Blair, holding hands…
B: We don’t have to do those things. We can do the things that we like
C: What we like, is this
B: The game?
C: 
Without it, I’m not sure how long we’d last. It’d just be a matter of time before we messed it all up. I’d rather wait. Maybe in the future
B: I suppose there could be some excruciating pleasure in that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home