Sunday, November 16, 2008

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

What do you call a dog with no legs?
Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.

___


You are all I long for, All I worship and adore

Even if it kills me, i'm gonna smile

There is no shame in being poor; but there is no great honor in it either

I can resist anything but temptation

If you do it you’ll regret it, if you don’t do it you’ll regret it, either way your going to regret it, you might as well just do it

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

"Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet" - Roger Miller

"All who wander are not lost." -JRR Tolkien

aimed with angry art
words can sting like anything,
but silence breaks the heart... -Phyllis mcgenlee

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. -- George Bernard Shaw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home