Thursday, January 04, 2007

Of late I've taken to writing daily quotes on the black board in ms.reads. Its funny to see the reaction of the customers as they read the quotes.

On the first day I wrote "In both love and war, women are more barbarous than men"... It was soo hillarious to see all the raised eyebrows under every tudung. One woman even made a 'chut ing' sound.

The next day I wrote a quote from (of all places) Desperate housewives (I don't actually watch it... just happened to catch the ending... I swear): "The opposite of love is not hate, its indifference. If you hate me that means you still care and there's still hope" This quote went down a lot better with the bertudung ed and everyone else in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home