Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Quest!



In a time not long ago I started my quest for the elusive and highly coveted holy grail of all shoes; the croc! After many trials and tribulations I finally completed the first leg of my quest.



My silver beach crocs

They weren't the shoes I originally set out to buy. But they are the most suitable for me. I originally wanted to buy the professional model, but DO NOT buy them. They are freaking hot in m'sian weather. I also wanted to buy them in white. However I would not advise it as you'd have to spend some time cleaning them. If you're lazy like me I'd buy either them in silver or khaki. The other colors are ok... but not that great.. baby blue = a bit gay... orange = stops traffic... dark blue, dark gray, and black are just too shiny... red however is pretty nice.. and is next on my list... as far as models are concerned... the cayman is really nice... but hard to find in m'sia.. in m'sia its prolly best to look for crocs in mv... 1u has a pitiful selection...

They have pretty nice sandals too.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You. bought. crocs. !!!!!

I must admit they're damn comfortable, but didn't think you'd be into them!

Still in shock.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Gabriel said...

hehe.. time to re-examine what is thought abt michael in't it cousin

2:22 AM  
Blogger Nina H said...

Crocs should be banned. They look so, so horrible! Then again, you bought it. Can't say I'm surprised... :P

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home