Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Sorrow

A few quotes I feel are all too suitable:

Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn - C.S. Lewis (Author of the Narnia series)

Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past. - Tryon Edwards (1809-1894)

And a quote I found humourous:

But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!” “Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.” - Eddie Izzard (British stand-up comedian and actor. b.1962)

1 Comments:

Blogger Shankar said...

Nice bunch of quotes, I've always been attracted to them. Its always nice to see new ones :)

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home